Skip to content
- Exercise. Physical exercise changes the body chemistry. Endorphins are manufactured. Endorphins make you feel better.
- Do something you enjoy that requires your concentration. This will distract you from your present stresses.
- Do something for someone else. This will increase your self-esteem and give you a feeling of satisfaction.
- Start and finish a short-term project. This will give you a sense of completion and accomplishment.
- Sign up for lessons to learn something new. This will aid you in self-discovery, expand your thinking, and bring a new interest into your life.
- Do something nice for yourself. See yourself as a person who deserves good things in life.
- Keep up old relationships and try to make new ones. You need a support system.
- Say yes. Say yes to invitations. Do not cut yourself off from experiences and opportunities.
- Say no. You do not have to do anything that does not seem right to you.